Keep your skin moisturized and help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles with this Retinol Ultra Rich Night Créme. This intensified ultra rich formula provides a deeply penetrating and moisturizing cream for your skin. Just like your body loves to recover at night, your skin loves to do most of its regenerating while we sleep, a very important restorative period for skin renewal. Below are a few important ingredients that help your skin stay healthy and moisturized while you sleep:
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) - has shown to be an effective antioxidant when applied to the skin. Helps improve skin tone. Also helps thicken skin, which gives your skin added resiliency and a smoother look. Did you know that Retinyl Palmitate can also be found naturally in our skin? Well it's there, mostly acting as an antioxidant helping our skin from UV-light exposure. Though it does not replace the need for sunscreen.
- Stearyl Alcohol - is a naturally fatty acid, coconut oil or vegetable fatty acids, and is used to soothe and soften as a conditioning agent on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
- Safflower Oil - the high content of linoleic acid in safflower oil makes it ideal for boosting the quality and appearance of your skin. Linoleic acid stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells, meaning that it helps to clear up scars and other blemishes from the surface of the skin, leaving your skin looking younger and more attractive!
- Avocado Oil - an all natural anti-aging skin moisturizer. Avocado oil penetrates deep into the skin making the skin soft and hydrated. The most amazing property of avocado oil is their humectancy, which prevents the skin from drying out, that allows the skin to be on hydrated mode for longer periods of time.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - also known as a form of vitamin E, a natural skin conditioning agent and antioxidant. Tocopheryl Acetate or Vitamin E is known to improve the skin texture and moisturize content in the skin while acting as a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Suggested Use: Apply liberally to face and neck; leaving on overnight.
Ingredients: DI Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Fragrance.
I've been using this cream for years. It helps keep my skin soft and moist with regular use. I've even got my husband hooked on it.
Have used this product for several years.
It seems this formula has been changed. It is not as thick and creamy as my last order. However, I still love this product even if it is a little less thick and creamy … does any one read these reviews we write ?
Hi Teretha, we definitely do read each and every review and we thank you so much for taking the time and letting us know your thoughts about our product.
To answer your question about the formula, no we have not changed this formula at all. This has been the same exact formula we have been using for years. Also I checked and noticed your last order of night cream was from the same exact batch as your previous order. So not exactly sure what happened with your jar but nothing has changed and just to let you know if you ever get a bad jar or bad fill, you can always return it back to us for an exchange or refund.