Retinol Ultra Skin Care Créme actively helps defend skin against the signs of aging. This beautifying cream has been formulated with ingredients to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging. Experience our unique blend of advanced nutritional and moisturizing ingredients plus anti-oxidants (Retinol - Vitamin A) and a special Vitamin E complex. Give your skin the help it needs to protect, nourish and become more radiant. We recommend using a full strength SPF 30 or above for extended sun exposure.
Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in both nonprescription and prescription wrinkle creams. Antioxidants are substances that neutralize free radicals - unstable oxygen molecules that break down skin cells and can cause wrinkles. Below are some of the top ingredients that help achieve it's goal of defense against the signs of aging.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) - has shown to be an effective antioxidant when applied to the skin. Helps improve skin tone. Also helps thicken skin, which gives your skin added resiliency and a smoother look. Did you know that Retinyl Palmitate can also be found naturally in our skin? Well it's there, mostly acting as an antioxidant helping our skin from UV-light exposure. Though it does not replace the need for sunscreen.
- Stearyl Alcohol - is a naturally fatty acid, coconut oil or vegetable fatty acids, and is used to soothe and soften as a conditioning agent on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
- Safflower Oil - the high content of linoleic acid in safflower oil makes it ideal for boosting the quality and appearance of your skin. Linoleic acid stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells, meaning that it helps to clear up scars and other blemishes from the surface of the skin, leaving your skin looking younger and more attractive!
- Avocado Oil - an all natural anti-aging skin moisturizer. Avocado oil penetrates deep into the skin making the skin soft and hydrated. The most amazing property of avocado oil is their humectancy, which prevents the skin from drying out, that allows the skin to be on hydrated mode for longer periods of time.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - also known as a form of vitamin E, a natural skin conditioning agent and antioxidant. Tocopheryl Acetate or Vitamin E is known to improve the skin texture and moisturize content in the skin while acting as a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Suggested Use: Thoroughly cleanse your skin before applying Retinol Ultra Skin Care Créme. Apply cream liberally, gently massaging cream into the skin. Using upward and outward strokes, gently lifting skin, allowing the skin to absorb the nutrient rich ingredients deep into the layers of the facial tissue. Make-up can be applied shortly after treatment.
Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Safflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Avocado Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Quaterium-15, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
I’ve used this skin cream for years. It’s always refreshing & light. I feel like I’m at my best when it’s part of my facial care routine.
Unbelievable!! I have been using this product for 15 years & it truly is my " fountain of youth"!! People are amazed how I'm always " Glowing" and rave about my complexion! I'm 67 this year and look barely 50! Captain Jonathan
Thanks so much for your review Captain Jonathan, enjoy!
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS CREAM SINCE THE LATE 70TIES AND NOTHING ELSE....I STILL GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY SKIN....A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY ...... I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WHIT THE COMPANY SINCE THE BEGINING.... ANITA C. FERLA
Thanks for your review Anita, we appreciate your business!
I have used Retinol for about 20 years. I was diagnosed with Lupus then Rosacea. My skin was so inflamed and rough that I could not use anything on it but water. When the inflammation lessened I tried Retinol and have never turned back. I have tried other products that advertised their own effectiveness, but for me personally, Retinol has proven to keep my skin soft and pretty smooth. I thank Retinol from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks so much for sharing your story! We always enjoy hearing about our customers experiences.
Using for many years,love it