Retinol Ultra Skin Care Créme actively helps defend skin against the signs of aging. This beautifying cream has been formulated with ingredients to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging. Experience our unique blend of advanced nutritional and moisturizing ingredients plus anti-oxidants (Retinol - Vitamin A) and a special Vitamin E complex. Give your skin the help it needs to protect, nourish and become more radiant. We recommend using a full strength SPF 30 or above for extended sun exposure.
Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in both nonprescription and prescription wrinkle creams. Antioxidants are substances that neutralize free radicals - unstable oxygen molecules that break down skin cells and can cause wrinkles. Below are some of the top ingredients that help achieve it's goal of defense against the signs of aging.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) - has shown to be an effective antioxidant when applied to the skin. Helps improve skin tone. Also helps thicken skin, which gives your skin added resiliency and a smoother look. Did you know that Retinyl Palmitate can also be found naturally in our skin? Well it's there, mostly acting as an antioxidant helping our skin from UV-light exposure. Though it does not replace the need for sunscreen.
- Stearyl Alcohol - is a naturally fatty acid, coconut oil or vegetable fatty acids, and is used to soothe and soften as a conditioning agent on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
- Safflower Oil - the high content of linoleic acid in safflower oil makes it ideal for boosting the quality and appearance of your skin. Linoleic acid stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells, meaning that it helps to clear up scars and other blemishes from the surface of the skin, leaving your skin looking younger and more attractive!
- Avocado Oil - an all natural anti-aging skin moisturizer. Avocado oil penetrates deep into the skin making the skin soft and hydrated. The most amazing property of avocado oil is their humectancy, which prevents the skin from drying out, that allows the skin to be on hydrated mode for longer periods of time.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - also known as a form of vitamin E, a natural skin conditioning agent and antioxidant. Tocopheryl Acetate or Vitamin E is known to improve the skin texture and moisturize content in the skin while acting as a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Suggested Use: Thoroughly cleanse your skin before applying Retinol Ultra Skin Care Créme. Apply cream liberally, gently massaging cream into the skin. Using upward and outward strokes, gently lifting skin, allowing the skin to absorb the nutrient rich ingredients deep into the layers of the facial tissue. Make-up can be applied shortly after treatment.
Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Safflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Avocado Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Quaterium-15, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Used for 2 years. I can tell my face is softer.
Easy ordering, easy checkout, product delivered. Besides that, good products at reasonable prices.
Retinol Ultra Skin Care Créme 1.7/8 Oz.
Love this creme - it lives up to its promise!
I have used this for many years. I like the cream and the cost. Great value.