Here's help for sore, tired, aching feet. Our Elite Therapeutic Foot Lotion absorbs rapidly into the skin, as it softens, heals and removes foot odor. Many of our customers tell us they experience success using our Elite Therapeutic Foot Lotion for restless leg syndrome. They apply the product at night and experience sound uninterrupted sleep. Here are 6 of the top ingredients used in our foot lotion that helps moisturize and revitalize:
- Sweet Almond Oil - Almond oil is a natural oil derived from pressed almonds. Used for nourishing and moisturizing any skin type. Vegetable derived oils date back to Biblical times, when they were mixed with fragrant herbs to create traditional ointments.
- Aloe Vera Gel - Aloe gel is the clear, jelly-like substance found in the inner part of the aloe plant leaf. Aloe vera is well known for moisturizing the skin and helping the skin heal.
- Tea Tree Oil - Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree. The chemicals in tea tree oil may help to eradicate fungal infections and bacteria on the skin. This oil is known to help the skin fight infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis), lice, scabies, athlete's foot (tinea pedis), and ring worm.
- Peppermint Oil - Peppermint is a hybrid species of spearmint and water mint. Peppermint oil gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- Eucalyptus Oil - Comes from the Eucalyptus Tree (also known as Tasmanian Blue Gum), it's an evergreen tree native to Australia known to be the main food source for Koala Bears. While it provides amazing nutritional support for wildlife, the essential oils extracted from eucalyptus leaves also have powerful medicinal purposes. This oil is used in our Elite Therapeutic Foot Lotion to help with odor removal and as a natural pain reliever to the area. It also keeps the area from getting infected, which speeds healing.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - Also known as a form of Vitamin E, a natural skin conditioning agent and antioxidant. Tocopheryl Acetate or Vitamin E is known to improve the skin texture and moisturize content in the skin while acting as a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Suggested Use: Apply liberally over the entire foot area, and thoroughly massage foot lotion onto feet. Allow several seconds to dry before putting on socks. For best results, use twice daily, once in the morning and once at night.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Glyceryl, Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Urea, Polyacrylamide & C13-14, Isoparaffin & Laureth-7, Cetyl Alcohol, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Tocopheryl Acetyl (Vit E), Menthol, Camphor, Chamomile Exttract, Myrrh Gum Extract, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, D & C Red #33.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thank you E. Burnham - your Therapeutic Foot Lotion has helped completely arrest my Restless Leg Syndrome. I have been suffering with this problem at night and have lost countless hours of sleep, until I tried this lotion. I apply the Foot Lotion at night before I go to sleep, and my Restless Leg Syndrome has disappeared. I love the light peppermint fragrance, too! Thank you for this marvelous product. I cant be without it.